• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LOST: Tin Whistle

howlsthunder

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés (2018)
Camino Francés (2020)
A very amazing pilgrim has lost his tin whistle yesterday on the Camino Frances somewhere prior to Logroño. It has incredible sentimental value and it would be so amazing if we could reunite them.

The whistle is brass with a green mouthpiece and belongs to Scottish pilgrim Dee Sunshine. I’m friends with him on Facebook so if anyone has information to share here I can pass it along to him. Thank you.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Not all the Pilgrims will see this post. Try leaving a note next to the trail. Left my cel phone next to the trail before Zubiri last year, at the end of August.. left a note next to the trail with my email address the following morning and was reunited with my ph the next morning thanks to an Italian pilgrim.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum