• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

luggage transfer

caminotony

Time of past OR future Camino
Santiago-Finisteree 2016; St Jean-Pamplona 2017
Can anyone recommend a company that does this for the stages between Granada and Cordoba?
The travel company Caminoways seem to offer it as a service but I can't find any firm on the web that provides it.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I walked the Malaga branch of the Camino Mozarabe recently. No luggage service on that route and numbers walking could not make one viable. I would be very surprised to learn that there was one on the Granada branch either other than for customers of a tour company.

The Camino Mozarabe is a different proposition to the more popular routes - fewer pilgrims and less "infrastructure." I don't know of any dedicated luggage transportation services.

It appears that CaminoWays offers eight daily luggage transfers on this route for €256 for up to two people. That works out at €32 per stage or €1.47 per km - roughly what I would expect a local taxi to charge. (For three or more people, the cost is an additional €128 per person). So if you wanted to, you could arrange this with local taxis.

CaminoWays charges €1,035 for single accommodation (€115 per night) or €1,575 for two people sharing a twin (€175 per night). If you travel independently and stay at budget hotels with discounted rates for pilgrims, accommodation costs are less than €25 per person per night. (Costs are less at albergues, but you won't be able to transfer luggage to those).

Last edited by a moderator:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum