• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Macabi skirts on sale-

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
I got this email...
as I mentioned earlier I packed a Macabi...didn't wear it for five days but when I did that very night I packed up all of my leggings/trousers and wore this ONE Macabi for the rest of my 30 or so days.

EMAIL STARTS HERE...
Our Memorial Day sale has been so successful that we've decided to extend it for 1 more week!
Because the response to this sale has been so great, we've decided to give everyone who hasn't had a chance to take advantage of it, one more week to purchase a skirt at the sale price of $61.50!
Now's your chance to get the Original Adventure Skirt at 20% off! Have you been looking for a travel skirt that is modest, cool, comfortable, lightweight, has huge pockets and dries quickly? You've found it in the Macabi Skirt!

Here are some of the messages we've received from our customers:

"Very pleasantly surprised. The photos on the website don't do the skirt justice." -Rebecca

"I love my Macabi's. I have 5 of them and they are all I wear" - David

"Looking for travel skirts for my upcoming trip was frustrating- they were too short, too tight, or had no pockets. Thank goodness for the Macabi skirt!" - Marina

We have most sizes in Black, Charcoal, Bark, Stone, Dusky Blue, Raspberry Wine, and Midnight Blue which are priced at just $61.50!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum