• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Madrid to Sarria

kaney55

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria to santiago
I am doing the last stage of the Camino in October. Was wondering if anyone could give me info on stations times etc i already live in Spain and am catching a flight from Alicante to Madrid but I read on this site that there are 2 trains a day from Madrid to Saria but can only find one train a day 13:15 from Char Martin station on the renfe website. Any more information would be gratefully received.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Do a search using ‘Trainline’ I just did for next Monday and there were five options.

There are two ‘r’s in Sarria; but I doubt that explains the difference.

There is only one direct train to Sarria. The others require transfer. As you mentioned it leaves at 1315 unless there is a change later in the year.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Schedules can change, but there is normally at 10am, 1:15pm, 4:00pm and 8:30pm train from Chamartin to Sarria. The 1:15 train is direct and the others require a train transfer at Ourense. Switching trains in Ourense is very simple, a well marked smaller train station.

Most read last week in this forum