• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

March Accommodation and Experiences

Dadhairday

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte (2020)
I’m planning my first Camino, the Norte, aiming to start as early as possible in March 2020. I’m looking for advice on how easy it is to get accommodation on the spot at this early time of year. Any other advice always welcome.

My only real kit dilemma is cagoule or poncho. I usually walk with a cagoule but can see pros and cons. Any views given route and season?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A really good quality poncho with Velcro tabs as well as a zip that covers your pack is my choice Easy on off and the choice of some airflow and keeps all of your pack dry.

A really good quality poncho with Velcro tabs as well as a zip that covers your pack is my choice Easy on off and the choice of some airflow and keeps all of your pack dry.
Thanks Jan, that makes sense.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum