• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Motivation and inspiration!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Very catchy ...love it.
Thanks for sharing. Edit: and I agree with you @AJGuillaume
It does make you feel good. The tune firstly and 2nd - now I can understand the Spanish more !!!).

Last edited:
He says "Castilla y Leon, Bierzo and Galicia" and also "Mencia do Bierzo".
It seems that he considers El Bierzo with more affinity with Galicia than with C.y Leon.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
He says "Castilla y Leon, Bierzo and Galicia" and also "Mencia do Bierzo".
It seems that he considers El Bierzo with more affinity with Galicia than with C.y Leon.

Or it could be poetic license...
The author is French, and also wrote the song "Chant des pèlerins de Compostelle (Tous les matins...)", well known and sung in France, on the Voie du Puy-en-Velay.

Or it could be poetic license...
The author is French, and also wrote the song "Chant des pèlerins de Compostelle (Tous les matins...)", well known and sung in France, on the Voie du Puy-en-Velay.
Maybe.
But, it's clear that he knows very well that part of Spain.

Maybe.
But, it's clear that he knows very well that part of Spain.

He has walked the Camino many times, and he was a Spanish teacher in France, now retired.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Actually the song is really good. I also get affected by it and its a kind of motivation. we can get motivated every time when need too. This man is truly an inspiration for everyone

Most read last week in this forum