• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Nájera to Bilbao

JanedS

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances May 2016
Finisterre & Muxia Sept 2016
Mosel Camino May 2018
Does anyone know the best way to travel from Nájera to Bilbao airport? I’m hoping to travel in the morning of 1st May 18 - am aware it’s a holiday in Spain and there don’t seem to be buses or trains running that day. Looks like there are taxis, but this is a very expensive option.
Would appreciate any ideas...
Buen Camino

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Change your dates. It is the easiest solution. Travel before or after the holiday. Buses are cheap in Spain, and, though you will likely have to back up to Logrono, Bilbao is due North and only a couple of hours by bus.

Thanks Michelle - I have a flight leaving Bilbao in the afternoon of the 1st...

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I just began a search on rome2rio.com. Two buses, about four hours. Depends what time your flight is, you might make it. Have a look yourself. First bus to Logrono, then to Bilbao.

I just began a search on rome2rio.com. Two buses, about four hours. Depends what time your flight is, you might make it. Have a look yourself. First bus to Logrono, then to Bilbao.
EDIT Sorry, did not see the part where you have already checked buses.

Also found this if it doesn’t open the site is goeurope.com, Renfe, train, on your date, from
Logroño

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks Kirkie - I’ll have a look. There is normally public transport, but being a holiday, nithing seems to be running. Not good timing on my part...

Logrono plenty of buses

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum