• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Najera to Santiago

carol0454

Time of past OR future Camino
(2016)
How long would estimate it would take? I'm in good shape, & did SJPD to Najera in 2 weeks, so that's about my pace.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
It’s about 580km. from Najera . Your pase was about 100km. a week . When you do the same pase it will take you about 6weeks .

Wish you well , Peter .

Well, actually we were on the trail for 10 days...I forgot about about getting there & coming home!
I have 3 weeks. What part do you suppose I could skip?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
When you have 21 walking days you can begin in Burgos , that’s about 485km.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Welcome to the Forum! How long will it take? A very very good question! You have Burgos, León, and Astorga waiting for you - none should be flashed by only because Santiago is calling. You fall in with some very friendly pilgrims people you don't want to lose b-u-t they might walk faster than you or slower than you are accustomed changing your day itinerary. Blisters, as well as those on around or under other blisters may be a factor, Achilles of hamstring - sprains twists or just plain sore feet?, a bit of funky choriso or tortilla española resulting in Boabdil's revenge could lay you up for a day or two or more, several days when rain comes - “the windows of heaven and the fountains of the deep are opened” causing you and your all to be soaking wet, there are so many issues which could interfere with even the best of plans. Better to give yourself several extra days which if not used may be spent in Finesterre or better Muxia. Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum