• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need help with bus tickets to Leon

Jeepl8d

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2023)
Can anyone advise me on WHERE to buy bus tickets from Mansilla de las Mulas to Leon? I’m struggling with the language barrier and can’t tell if I buy them at a station or the on the itself. Also any advice on where the bus stop is? I’m at the end of town by the church. Oh and I want to leave tomorrow, July 9. Thank you in advance for your help.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
If you type Mansilla de las Mulas bus stop into Google maps (or other app) it will give you directions.

It’s an ALSA bus. If you really want a ticket in advance (it’s €2) you can buy online at the ALSA website which is simple to use or go to the bus station.

The bus station is here:

Find a machine or ideally a human. Say ‘Para Leon porfa, por la mañana’.

I’ve been through Mansilla many times; but that took me just two minutes to check out.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Just pay the bus driver. If you try to buy a ticket from the cafe attendant inside the bus station that's what he'll tell you to do..... The ticket to Leon is cheap -- just a couple of euros. And there's literally dozens of buses pausing here every day on the way to Leon. Easy peasy!

Last edited:
You could probably walk it in the time that you’ll spend waiting for a bus. Then again there are lots of buses. Early morning just join the queue of locals in the lay-bye just outside the walls

Thank you for the info! We’re all set!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
This was incredibly helpful! Blessings abound.

Most read last week in this forum