• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need some help

mrdiazlopez

Hello to you all,

I am planning to do Roma - Santiago starting in May. Will cover the Via Francigena to Montigenebro then pick up Via Domotia to Arles. From Arles, will take Via Tolosana but rather than going through Somport and El Camino Frances, my plans are to enter Spain through Irun and pick up El Camino del Norte. Any suggestions on the route to take from, say, Pao? Thanks and Buen Camino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks, Mike, for your help. With that site you recommended, I was able to fill in the blanks. As I see the whole Roma-Santiago picture, it frightens me. Quite a lot of kilometers. A step at a time. Buen Camino
Manuel

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Manuel, good luck with the camino. Come back here and post details of your journey if possible.

Mike