• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New place to sleep

Roger Hogstrom

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2001 and 2006, Via de la plata 2007,2010,2017,2019. CdM 3 times Ruta de la lana (2021
A new place to sleep in Colmenar Viejo. Found it on Booking.com

Habitaciones con WiFi
6 Calle de Juan Miró 1º A, 28770 Colmenar Viejo, Spanien

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
A new place to sleep in Colmenar Viejo. Found it on Booking.com

Habitaciones con WiFi
6 Calle de Juan Miró 1º A, 28770 Colmenar Viejo, Spanien
Thank you!
It's a bit out of the old center but always good to have an alternative. I reserved with Sra.Andrea 3-bed room for next week for 40€ already. If anything goes south with her I know where to go instead

Are you going to walk Madrid anytime soon, Roger?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
June 16 with my son. We walked together Roncesvalles-Santiago de compostela year 2000 . he was 14 years back then and now hes 32 so. This will be my 4th time on CdM. Dont need maps, GPS and yellow arrows anymore . If you look at Instagram "roger hogstrom" you find my latest CdM adventures