• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Newbie help required !

cath2812Ireland

Am planning my first camino, flying into Barcelona 6th August 2011. Have 3 weeks and wondering if I would have time to travel from Burgos (French Camino).
Also cluelessas to how to get to Burgos from Barcelona.
Travelling alone ,....... any advice ?............ Thanks (in advance)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Barcelona to Burgos -you can take bus, train or airplane.
Taking a bus is the cheapest and easiest way I think.
It takes quite many hours but you can follow the beautiful Spanish country side and the camino through the bus windows. The buses are quite comfortable, too.
Most buses leave from the Estacion Nord in Barcelona.
Why not taking a night bus and spend a whole day in Burgos (I love Burgos) and meet your first fellow pilgrims your first night in the excellent albergue by the cathedral or start walking right a way in the morning when you arrive and walk a short day of 10 km to Tarjodos.

I walked from Burgos to Santiago in 22 days in April 2011.

http://www.barcelonanord.com/eng/horari ... entaLink=1

Attachments

• Bild 12.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 827
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum