• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

north or south that is the question!!

PADD

Time of past OR future Camino
Biarritz to Santiago planned for Jul/aug 2017
I am doing camino first time this Summer. Which would you do first time if you were like me? the coastal route to the north or the inland route? grateful for views and suggestions... Paddy

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
We did the Norte as our first Camino last May. We live on ocean so the coastal route appealed to us and I was not keen on the crowds of Frances.

What are you looking for?

I am doing camino first time this Summer. Which would you do first time if you were like me? the coastal route to the north or the inland route? grateful for views and suggestions... Paddy
Hi Paddy, I think most pilgrims will walk the Camino Frances as there first.
But at the end it will be your decision witch one to walk first.
Wish you a wonderful journey and a Buen Camino, Peter.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum