• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

O Cruceiro da Ulla

Hopeful Pilgrim

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2016/2017 Ingles 2018 Portgues 2019/2020
Hi does anyone know how I can contact O Cruceiro da Ulla in Ponte Ulla. The phone is not answered, emails will not send and text messages remain unanswered. Any ideas? Than you

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I'm sorry I have no useful information for you, I can only say that in May last year I arrived in Ponte Ulla and found O Cruceiro deserted. I resigned myself to walking on to the Xunta albergue 4 ks down the road and bought some food at the nearby supermarket, but as I walked past O Cruceiro again there was movement at the back door. I was able to stay there but I got the impression that it was a rather ad hoc operation run out of a former motel and the opening hours were rather flexible.

Thank you for replying promptly. In the meantime I have managed to make contact with them. Thank you again.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi does anyone know how I can contact O Cruceiro da Ulla in Ponte Ulla. The phone is not answered, emails will not send and text messages remain unanswered. Any ideas? Than you

In the meantime I have managed to make contact with them.
I’m glad to hear you’ve made contact. I stayed in may2022 and again in Oct 2023. They are a going concern and run a good ship. Meals can be obtained in their cafe also. I was comfortable on both occasions. Anyone having a problem. Just have patience. They could be cleaning rooms if it’s quiet.

Closed/closing early on Sundays? I stayed there several times and on Sundays there were instructions to follow; we will close, you have to enter through this door and so on... So it could seem deserted if arriving on a Sunday?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum