• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona airport to SJPDP August 24, 2023

Aaron Baldwin

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2018
I'm going to be landing in Pamplona on 08/24 and will be splitting a taxi with someone to St Jean. We're looking for more people to reduce the cost further, so if you're looking to get to St Jean on that day, let me know!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Aaron, I am flying from Phoenix, AZ to Philadelphia to Madrid. Arriving Madrid at 8am on 8/24. I plan on taking a train to Pamplona then a taxi to St. Jean. I would be glad to share a Taxi. I am hoping there are no flight delays. I am not sure how to contact you directly to work out details. I'll check train schedules to get an idea of my arrival time in Pamplona. I am not sure how to contact you directly outside of this forum.
Thanks. Danny

Hi there! Myself and two others are going to take a taxi to sjpdp on the 24th. My flight lands in pamplona around 1:25, and I think we're leaning towards scheduling the pickup for 2:30. Let me know on this post when you know the train schedule if that will work for you.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Pickup will be at the pamplona airport. Carr. del Aeropuerto, 31110 Noáin, Navarra, Spain

The train schedule from the airport will get me to Pamplona train station at 1:46 pm. It is a 12K taxi ride from the train station to the airport. If all goes well, I should be there by 2:30. If I can get a phone number from you, I can text you my progress once I get on the train.

I sent you a PM

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum