• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Ride share April 24 Pamplona Train Station to SJPDP

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.
Time of past OR future Camino
(2014) (2017) (2023) (2024)
Hi! We have a private car reserved for 24April from Pamplona Train station to SJPDP.
Approx 35 - 36 E PP (based on 3 or 4 people.)
If there are more pilgrims they use the van. Our train arrives from Madrid into Pamplana at 13:46
Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward the car service information to you.
Buen Camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi! We have a private car reserved for 24April from Pamplona Train station to SJPDP.
If there are more pilgrims they use the van. Our train arrives from Madrid into Pamplana at 13:46
Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward the car service information to you.
Buen Camino!
Dang, missing you by a day! Would appreciate the information please.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Buen Camino!
Hi! I will be arriving by train from BCN on the 24th. If you have room for one more, I would love to join you! Thank you!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi! I will be arriving by train from BCN on the 24th. If you have room for one more, I would love to join you! Thank you!
Hi!
Email the address below and they will be able to quote you and give you the particulars for your arrival and the shared costs.
info@delcarservices.com

www.delcarservices.com

✉️
transporte.peregrinos@gmail.com

http://linkedin.com/in/iván-ojugas-93267a87
Buen Camino!

I have used this company for my past 3 pilgrimages and love the ride from Pamplona back into SJPDP.
Email them for availability and quotes for the day or transfer. We also made a stop to pick up a pilgrim from one of the small airports in Pamplona.
info@delcarservices.com

www.delcarservices.com

✉️ transporte.peregrinos@gmail.com

http://linkedin.com/in/iván-ojugas-93267a87

I
Hi Linda! I spoke to Ivan from DelCar and I will be joining your group. Thank you for sharing the information. Can you please contact me at (phone number removed . Please contact other members via private message by clicking on their name, then "start conversation") so we can find each other at the Pamplona train station on 4/24? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

I begin my first Camino in mid-May from SJPdP. Due to time constraints related to available PTO, I unfortunately have to skip a few towns along the way if I am to start in SJPdP and end in...
For those who might want to transport a bag, here are the envelopes of two companies. The envelopes can be found at most places to stay along the Camino. Fill out the info and slip the money in...
I am flying to Santiago via Dublin and have about a 10 hour layover. I arrive 0830 and my flight on Ryanair is not till 1930. Any suggestions on how I can spend my time? Is it practical to go...
Flying to MAD from the US. After I clear customs, can I remain airside to get to my connecting flight to SdC or do I have to exit to groundside and go back through security in the Domestic...
Warning for those flying in to France -- there's a strike tomorrow April 25th, which likely will NOT prevent flying in or out of the country on international flights, but is very likely to affect...
A friend due to walk from Sarria to SdC next month is now injured still wants to go along with group walking. Any advice on transport options for him to go from Stage to Stage. All options...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back