• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

pelgrim pasport?

jacci

Time of past OR future Camino
camino primitivo 15-23October2016
Could anyone possibly advice me pelgrim pasports. We are walking the Camino Primitivo from Lugo to Santiago 15-22October2016. My husband and I and our 2 sons.
But I have read on internet that we know can only use accredited pelgrim pasports. We live in the Netherlands, Rotterdam. Do you know perhaps were we could/should buy them? Is it realy only possible to buy them from certain places? or can I just order on internet?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
And the albergue in Lugo will also have some for you. Buen Camino, SY

When you are a member of the dutch "vereniging van St.Jacob" you can get your pasports there to.
Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Most read last week in this forum