• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Calendar

Kennedy1

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances - May & June 2013
Camino Finisterre and Camino Muxia - June 2013
I am noticed several references to a pilgrim calendar located at the bottom right of the page. For the life of me I don't see it. Is it on a particular page or at the bottom of all pages?

Kennedy

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Unfortunately, Ivar found it necessary to eliminate the calendar a little while back. It was being hosted and managed by a member that was no longer able to do it and no one has volunteered to resurrect it and take it over.
There is a thread somewhere about this.

Thanks Grayland for clearing that up for me. I thought I was maybe going blind.

Kennedy

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Actually, I had to ask Ivar a little while back. I had missed that the calendar had been eliminated and (like you) kept looking and looking and thought I was losing it. :shock:

I have started a calendar here:

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/g ... blic/basic

See if you can view it, and let me know the results. Until I figure out how to open it for others to post, send me your start and end points and dates, and I will enter them. I think Ivar will add the appropriate link to the Forum page so that it will again be toward the bottom of the page.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum