• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim passport

MywaySA

Hi all,

I read in some blog that we could only buy our Pilgrim passports at a shop at the cathedral in Le Puy from 5-7 in the afternoon. Is that correct or can we buy earlier in the day as well?

Regards,
Marie

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Bought mine at the Cathedral shop mid morning when there is June, 2010.

Randy

I started from Le Puy in August last year (2011). The Pilgrim's Passport is readily available at the Cathedral Shop from its opening to its closing time. You can also have it stamped there after registering in the Pilgrims' Book.

Buen Camino,
Manny D.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'm curious to know, do you receive a certificate once you arrive to SJPP from Le Puy? Or certificates are only issued at Santiago and Finisterre?

Merci
Sonia

TravellingSonn said:
I'm curious to know, do you receive a certificate once you arrive to SJPP from Le Puy? Or certificates are only issued at Santiago and Finisterre?

Merci
Sonia
Bonjour Sonia! As far as I know it's just Santiago and Finisterre (I think Muxia too). Buen Camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum