• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilot of 10 new Euro rail lines

• Thread starter Former member 102963
  • Start date
F

Former member 102963

May interest a few. Especially Barcelona to Amsterdam (for those that like Schipol), and a few more!
  • European Sleeper, new night train service Amsterdam – Barcelona;
  • ILSA, new services Lisbon – A Coruña and Lisbon – Madrid;
  • Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya, new services connecting Catalonia and the South of France.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
There is a website for one of the operators here. And details of the initial routes / pre-booking.

Ironically the initial phase will be affected by large scale engineering works in Germany. Shouldn't notice though if you are sleeping through it.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Whoa! The Amsterdam to Barcelona one is cool! My daughter is studying in The Netherlands and having a nice way to get us in either direction is great

Whoa! The Amsterdam to Barcelona one is cool! My daughter is studying in The Netherlands and having a nice way to get us in either direction is great
Indeed! Pretty much a straight line up or down through France and Belgium. Think I will take a look! From London it will make getting to Barcelona very time efficient of you want to avoid flying!!

Most read last week in this forum