• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pleased to meet you

P

Pabloke

The Camino, as in life, always gives tons of experiences you'll carry for the rest of your lifetime. Some good, some bad but each and every one of them are like bricks that build you up.

We are who we are because of people around us, the best and the worst is due to those we meet, to those we interact with.

Well, this is just to say"thank you" to those I met these days., to those who honored me with a chat and a smile or just a "hello".

Specially to Ann from New York, Viviane from Canada, Kate and Margaret and Saulus from Lithuania, who gave a massage to my swollen ankle without even knowing my name.

Thanks, I'm really and widely pleased to meet you.

Buen Camino and best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
A selection of Camino Jewellery
We are who we are because of people around us, the best and the worst is due to those we meet, to those we interact with.
It is so true that we are who we are .
Thank you for the kind words towords the Camino and your new found friends.

Wish you well,Peter.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum