• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Porto - Santiago in May

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks John. Aye, I'm going to make a bigger push for sponsorship nearer to the actual date. Fingers crossed I'll get a grand for the kids. It makes the whole thing more special to me.
I got a decent pair of walking boots with gel on the soles, not too heavy but waterproof. Trying to get a balance of everything if it may go either way with the weather. I'm gonna try and keep a diary on the road, so I'll post it all up when I'm done.
Thanks again for the links!

http://www.justgiving.com/duncanpatterson

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Strangelight...welcome to the Class of 2008!

It's great to walk knowing that many have gone before and many will follow. You're on the Camino for all the right reasons and the blessings you receive will be multiplied as you share them with others.

There's many great threads in the forum on any topic you can imagine. We are there for one another.

Buen "giving all that one can give" Camino
Arn

Most read last week in this forum