• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Poste restante address in Sevilla?

Nitsson

The plan is to start walking from Sevilla in a couple of weeks, but I understand you can send on parcels that are stored at the "poste restante"? I'd like to send on my walking stick and the plan is to visit a few other destinations before I start the pilgrimage.

Does anyone know the address of the poste restante and how it works? Do I send it to them but put my name as a reference? Also, what is the charge for holiding a parcel?

Many thanks!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
This address should be correct:

Smith, John
Lista de Correos
Avenida de la Constitucion 32
Sevilla

When you go to collect mail, take your passport as ID.
Remember to ask for your parcel by both first and surnames as they may have been wrongly filed.

Excellent, many thanks for the help!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum