• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Puente la reina to Pamplona

peregrina2000

Staff member
LTfit and I hope to arrive in Puente la Reina on Tuesday June 30. We will travel from there to Pamplona and from there to Ponferrada. We will meet Reb in Ponferrada the evening of July 1. I am wondering about schedules.

With help from the forum, I have learned that the best way to get to Ponferrada is a train from Pamplona at 13.17h. My question is about Puente la Reina to Pamplona. Is it possibly right that there is only one bus a day at 9:30 am, arriving Pamplona at 10:57 am (that must be a very circuitous route for a 21 km trip!).

If that's right, we'll have to spend the night in Puente. We'd much rather get to Pamplona on the 30th and have some time there.

Thanks from two peregrinas on the cami Catala.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
www.laestellesa.com/es/horarios-compra

That's (the area of) the web of the company that makes the route where you can introduce your departure point, destination and travel date and verify by yourself that there's more than one daily bus and that you shouldn't have problems to travel on the afternoon/evening of June 29th.

P.S.: The route takes just 30-40 minutes (depending on the bus) and involves some stops.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks much. I was unable to open the links till today, with our stronger wifi in Jaca. But I see that there are a couple of late afternoon buses, so we should be fine. Thanks a lot!

Most read last week in this forum