• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Recommended hotels

Alex M

Time of past OR future Camino
Plan for 2017 - Sarria to Santiago
I am trying to identify a resource which recommends hotels on the Camino, can you help? I have the Brierley map guide for the Camino Portugues, but somewhere on Ivar's site I saw another resource recommended. It was something like "Grolsch"/German sounding(?). But now I cannot remember and cannot find it. Please help! Thx Alex

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

It's Gronze.com

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi - we stayed at some excellent small hotels when walking the final 100k of CP in 2015.
Can strongly recommend: Hotel A Torre do Xudeu in Tui; Alvear Studios in Redondela; Hotel Ruas in Pontevedra; Torre do Rio in Caldas de Reis; and Casa Grande da Cepellania in Padron...
Buen Camino!