• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

renfe train to Pamplona?

pippa

Time of past OR future Camino
2014 September.
Has anyone brought tickets online from Australia and had them posted out , or is it easy enough to buy them at the station?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Pippa, It's a while since I've done it but it was much cheaper directly through Renfe, not RailEurope (or other agencies). I just posted this also on the other thread:

http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/

Pippa, It's a while since I've done it but it was much cheaper directly through Renfe, not RailEurope (or other agencies). I just posted this also on the other thread:

http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/
Hi Kanga...do they have a english website....im staying near atocha train station does it leave from there...

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I thought the link I posted was in English?

Hi Kanga...do they have a english website....im staying near atocha train station does it leave from there...

On the top bar there is a word -welcome- . Click that and some (but not all) of the website becomes English.

Trains from Madrid to Pamplona leave from Puerta Atocha.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
You should be able to print your ticket once you buy it online, so no need to have it posted...seems that's what I've always done, but it's been a while.

Most read last week in this forum