• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Resolve

raydercha

I just received the best job offer I've ever gotten and ironically the start date would be the same as the day my flight leaves for Madrid. It is contract work in Alaska that lasts from July to October. My son who will be walking with me has to go back to school early September so this is our only window this year. The Camino trumps the job. I can make more money but not more time.

Last edited:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
If I could like this - and your resolve - 100 times - well, there we are!
Buen Camino!
Terry

This trip will give you memories and shared experiences with your son far greater than a job can. Well done on your decision. Have a great camino!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
In zarutz, exceeding expectations. Donativo Municipal albergue in each town so far. Amazing people, hospitaleros y pilgrims tambien

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I have a pre-employment physical on Monday the seventh before I fly out for Madrid. It seems I will be able to take the job when I get back.
THAT'S what faith does! Buen Camino

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum