• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ride share Bilbao to SJPP May 5th 22

Scully

Time of past OR future Camino
2015 Pamplona to Santiago
April 2018 Pamplona to Santiago
St Jean to Leon maybe in Sept 18
Hi all! My friend, Jen, an I are curious to see if anyone would like to share a taxi to SJPP from Bilbao on the 5th of May 2022. This will be Jen’s very first Camino. I have walked from Pamplona to Santiago twice before-2016 and 2018. I’m excited to finally experience the beauty of the Pyrenees! Reach out if you are interested in sharing a cab or have other ideas on where to find ride shares. Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
My Friend and I would be interested in sharing a taxi with you if you would like to sight see a couple of days in Bilboa as we will be arriving on the 8th of May. We walked the French way in 2016 and the Portugal Central Route in 2018.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
My Friend and I would be interested in sharing a taxi with you if you would like to sight see a couple of days in Bilboa as we will be arriving on the 8th of May. We walked the French way in 2016 and the Portugal Central Route in 2018.
Hi! My friend and I are staying one night in Bilbao then need to make our way to SJPP because we have reservations at Orisson on the 6th. We are on a tighter deadline this Camino. Hopefully we meet along the Way!!

Hi Chan, I will also be arriving in Bilbao and staying over on May 8th then need to get to SJPP for the night of the 9th, beginning walking the Frances on the morning of the 10th. Will be 2 of us and would be interested in sharing a taxi with you.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum