• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ride share Rideshare from Pamplona to SJPP May 27, 2024

For those interested in sharing a ride to get to your starting point or any other location along the Camino.

Mormon

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, Portuguese
I will be spending the night in Pamplona (one last good night's sleep) and would like to taxi to SJPP on the morning of May 27, 2024. If you are interested in a ride share, please let me know. Buen Camino.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The bus is very efficient as well

I'm hoping to get to SJPP, go to the Pilgrims Office and comfortably walk to Orrisson that afternoon. I'm old, so I walk slow. I'm not sure the bus would get me there early enough to do that.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I'm hoping to get to SJPP, go to the Pilgrims Office and comfortably walk to Orrisson that afternoon. I'm old, so I walk slow. I'm not sure the bus would get me there early enough to do that.
If you can’t do StJdP to Orisson in an afternoon you’ll likely be heading back home from Pamplona. Sorry if that seems a bit blunt but seriously. It’s 7.5km with an elevation gain of less than 800m. It’s a 3 hour walk including photo opportunities. The bus departs Pamplona around noon If you want the comfort of a taxi, fine. But it’s a scarcely necessary expense

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum