• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ryanair - have they stopped flying to Santiago?

marigold

Time of past OR future Camino
(2009) Sarria - Santiago; (2011) SJPP - Navarette; (2012) Logrono - Santiago;( 2013) Leon - Santiago - Finesterre
Hi, I've always flown to Santiago with Ryanair, (and also to Biarritz if I remember rightly), but it looks as if they don't fly there any more. (I haven't been on the Camino for 4 years!)
The website says they only fly to Seville and Alicante. Does anyone know? Trying to contact them is a nightmare!
I'm planning to do the Ingles, and I wanted to fly to A Coruna, but flights to there are too expensive (Vueling). I'm coming from London and was planning to go end of July or beginning of August.
Thanks

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
They fly five days a week from Stansted to Santiago.
Oh, thanks. I don't know why I couldn't find the flights. Maybe because I put Gatwick in the search!!? I'll have another go.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Easyjet fly there from Gatwick too.

EasyJet also fly from Stanstead. Plus others from Heathrow. I went via Madrid this year and used ALSA bus from the airport bus station, much easier IMHO

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
EasyJet also fly from Stanstead. Plus others from Heathrow. I went via Madrid this year and used ALSA bus from the airport bus station, much easier IMHO

Thanks for your replies. I got a flight with Vueling in the end - cheaper and better timing than the others, but not until September.

Most read last week in this forum