• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sacred circle dance

Amanda59

iHola companeros!
Pilgram's over the centuries have traditionally danced at sunrise and sunset.As a circle dancer I'm keen to follow this tradition. I'm starting from Pamplona on the Fri 6th April walking the Frances route.
I welcome any other travellers to join me.
Amanda from Australia

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Forgot to mention that I'm looking for circle dance groups along the way in Spain.
Bien camino Amanda

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

I will be walking out of Pamplona on April 11th ... only a few days behind you. Will watch for you dancing in the sunset one day along The Way !! Sounds very freeing ...

--Laura

Think I'll be dancing around sunset . Depending on the the time of the pilgrams meal.
Hope I meet with you Laura.
Thanks for the you tube link. I've just learnt how to do the Sardana.May have to look up internet sites to find some groups .
Amanda

Most read last week in this forum