• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

SdC to lugo

Jackie305

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Primitivo
Hi, I will be arriving in SdC Oct 6, and leaving to Lugo the 7th. I am staying in San Francisco Hotel Monumento and in Lugo at Hotel Mendez Nunez. I am trying to figure out what is the best way to get there, bus or train? I am leaning towards bus, but I am confused as to which company to use, which station I need to use and if I should prebook from now? Any advice is greatly appreciated

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I would recommend going there by bus. The operator is Monbus and the train station is about 15-20 min walk from the Praza Obradoiro in SdC. It’s a new bus station, so everything very swanky and there is a big departure board showing which bus stop/paradas to get your bus from.

I just had a look on monbus website and it’s not yet possible to buy tickets for October (looks like you can only buy up to a month in advance). I know weekend bus tickets sell out quickly, but your travel date is mid week so you should be ok. Or to relieve all anxiety you can get your ticket a week before.

Bus times from SdC to Lugo: 7, 9, 11 (this 11am is a very busy bus), 1245, 1345, 1435, 1600, 1700, 1830, 2000.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
So, since I am staying at the hotel Mendez Nunez, which stop should I get off on? Avenida de las americas or estacion de autobuses? Thank you

Hi another question to this thread. What bus company should I use for this route - monbus or alsa? Thanks.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum