• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Service Pamplona - Saint Jean de Pied de Port desde 1/06 has

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Departing Pamplona at 2pm with the Conda bus company. Specifically aimed at serving the needs of pilgrims. Good news!

Buen Camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I tried the site but it does not give me the option from Pamplona to SJPP. Could you give me more info, please?

ariehlmann said:
I tried the site but it does not give me the option from Pamplona to SJPP. Could you give me more info, please?
Seems to be working OK: Dept Pamplona 1400, arrive SJPDP 1545, 15euros plus admin charge.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum