• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shikoku & Santiago anyone?

on.pilgrimage

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 2001; Frances 2003
Hola peregrinos...

I've seen a few posts that have referenced the Buddhist pilgrimage on the island of Shikoku. If any folks here have already made both pilgrimages to Santiago and Shikoku, would you kindly respond? I'd like to connect with those who have experience with both pilgrimage.

Thanks much- and buen Camino!
Michael B

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hmmm there's familiar tag. MB, there's a guy in my parish that's done half and plans to do the 2nd half next year. I'll get his contact info for you.
Rennie

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Robert Sibley of the Ottawa Citizen has done both, and has written extensively on his experiences.

Most read last week in this forum