• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Silly question about forum categories/end point

• Thread starter Former member 52047
  • Start date
F

Former member 52047

I'm a bit confused - the forum has a section for "Caminos ending in Santiago de Compostela" but Camino Del Norte is not listed there, it's under "other camino in Spain"

Doesn't the Camino Del Norte end in Santiago de Compostela?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I'm a bit confused - the forum has a section for "Caminos ending in Santiago de Compostela" but Camino Del Norte is not listed there, it's under "other camino in Spain"

Doesn't the Camino Del Norte end in Santiago de Compostela?

The Camino del Norte joins with the Frances in Arzua, so technically it doesn't end in Santiago. You will have two days of "pilgrim shock" after the relative peace and quiet of the Norte. Buen camino, Laurie

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I can see why this is confusing... It was to me when I first looked at it.
It is a "technical" definition, as Laurie points out.

Thanks! I tend to get hung up on little things...just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious about the route!

Most read last week in this forum