• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sleeping bag del Norte in September

Liz Drew

Time of past OR future Camino
2016 Coastal Portuguese
2018 Via de la Plata
(2019) del Norte
After spending time in Canada, Mexico and Cuba I will go over to Europe and do the del Norte. From there I will fly to South America and spend a month there before flying home to Australia. As I will only be travelling with one backpack will I need a sleeping bag at that time of the year on that route?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
To be honest I would take a light sleeping bag. It can get chilly in Spain in the evenings by the coast even in summer. A lot of albergues have blankets, but not all do. And once in a while you might not like the smell of the blanket, not everywhere washes them regularly.

Davey

Thanks David, I will take it. I don’t cope with cold weather well.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum