• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Spring in Santiago

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
It has gone from cold to warm in a matter of a week.

Not too many days ago we had below freezing during the night, last night I registered a minimum temperature of 9c. Today we have had a sunny day with close to 25c in the shade.

This is Norwegian summer, Spanish spring. If you are planning a trip for Easter, it looks like Semana Santa will be a warm one.

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

A selection of Camino Jewellery
that sounds great !! means we don't have to pack so many warm clothes And I bet by the middle of April when my friend and I start walking it will be nice and warm (but yeah, we'll still bring waterproofs for Galician rain)

Just an update on the weather. It has turned from sunny and calm, to windy and rain.

So if you are planning to come to Santiago this week, I would bring something for the wind and the rain.

This winter has been the driest for 75 years, so a bit of rain is much needed. Maybe not so great if you are visiting town though... :?

Greetings from Santiago,
Ivar

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum