• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sprint Global Roaming

• Thread starter Former member 38395
  • Start date
F

Former member 38395

I have Sprint as my cell phone provider in the USA with Sprint Global Roaming. Does Sprint Global Roaming work ok on the Camino - voice and data? If it works well enough, I will not need to get a local SIM card on Spain. Thanks!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Coming from EU I can't really answer your question but with foreign SIM card you usually have better signal because your card connects to the strongest signal. If you have SIM of any Spanish providers they tend to stick to their transponders and sometimes you can be out of signal especially in hilly sections. Happened to me with Orange once on Sanabres.

Most read last week in this forum