• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

St Jean Pied de Port

MelissaSue67

Time of past OR future Camino
I plan to start my walk on 23 September (2016). Will be travelling from Paris by train to SJPP. Planning to spend about 8 days in Paris.
I am travelling St Jean Pied de Port by train at this very minute. I am staying at a 300 year old cottage called Maison Jauberria at St Jean. Melanie, the host, has just text me to ask around if anyone needs a room tonight. She has 3 private rooms available with shared bathroom. The cottage apparently has spectacular views. I am staying there for tonight and tomorrow night. I will start my walk Wednesday morning. If you are in need of a room please call Melanie on +33782485069.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi! My girlfriend and I start the Camino on the 27th. We arrive in Paris on the 24th and will make our way there starting the 26th.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum