This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Start Camino Primitivo on 13/05

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Liz and Vito. I'm anxious to hear how your caminos go. I have tentatively planned a Primitivo trek in early Sept. but haven't made a final decision. If I do go I will be carrying Liz's great guide. As a matter of fact I have it printed out right beside me as I type. Liz you did a great job.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
My plan is to report back and update the guide I did with "real" info as soon as I can. I walk in June but we will be hospitlaeros at Rabanal for the first half of July. I am not sure how much time I will have to do an update there and I know that Rabanal does not have its own internet connection. I'll get back to the states around July 23, so I'll try to poast after that! Vito -- I'm with Bob -- I'll be looking for your report! Buen Camino! LIz

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum