• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

starting October 3rd from Figeac thru the GR651 Celee route to Auvillar

zammy

Hope to meet everyone else on the route between Figeac and Auvillar through the Celee valley ( Figeac- St circ la Popy- Cahors_ Moissacq) from October 3rd till October 10th.
(second time on the St Jacques)
My brother, his grandson and me.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
It's a beautiful route. We had the best times on it.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Shalom Zammy and Greetings from Jerusalem
You will love it! The muninipal albergue in Saint Cirq is very nice, the town is amazing...after the last of the tour buses have left in the afternoon, and please, a spcial request: should you stop in Cahors, I would recommend the Relais des Jacobins, located behind the cathedral just over the bridge, pick up the yellow arrows on the far side. Please give my warmest regards to Serge, a warm welcoming host, a gracious and generous cook, a wonderful man!
S

Well, we did it. We walked the GR651. A wonderful trail, much attractive then the GR65 between Bedouer and |Cahors which I had done years before. Lots of green, quiet, more strenuouse -ups and downs...just be aware that it's a must to reserve ahead -all year round.
Plan your on the way food every day because no shops and few restaurants, Take food from the place you have slept at the night before, eat breakfast there.
I strongly recommend going to St Cirq le Popie , You can continue from there straight to Cahors on the GR36 and sleep at the wonderful Pasturait gite. From there continue to Cahors along the Lot.
It takes one day (at least) longer then the gr65 but it's worth it.
In Cahors -definitely stay at the Jacobeans with Serge, don't miss it and him.

Most read last week in this forum