• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting out Sunday Camino del Norte

Dash

I will hopefully be starting my Camino del Norte on Sunday. Thanks to all for the good information and levity that you have provided the past few months. I will be blogging as I go along and your invited to read about my journey. For those who have walked in the past, I hope I can help you relive some of your Camino good times and for those who aspire to do the Norte some day, I hope I can provide some insight to help you.

My site can be accessed here: https://caminodelnorte2015.wordpress.com

Vaya con Dios mi amigos.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
So excited to follow your blog!
Never would have thought of getting a stamp at the Hendaye train station! I too started there and wish I had thought of that!
Buen Camino

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ditto. I will be in Irun on Monday 11 May and commencing the big journey Tuesday 12 May. Anyone else?

You may also get a stamp at the church in Hendaye, just up the hill from the train station and to the left. Ultreia!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum