• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting tomorrow

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Are you starting your walk from Pamplona or heading for SJPDP or Roncesvalles? The Roncesvalles albergue and the SJPDP pilgrim office have both posted warnings about cold weather and snow on high ground today and tomorrow. Recommending that people walk the Valcarlos route.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1713859632174.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 24
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
So excited for you, Kiwi Bob! I left on April 28th, 2022 on my CF Camino. It was life-changing and a beautiful time of year to walk in the springtime. I am older and had some health issues but I experienced grace taking one day at a time. God bless you on your journey ahead and Buen Camino!
Daniel

I am heading out this week. Where do they post this so I can keep an eye out and adjust plans if needed. I checked the SJPP Pilgrims Office website but didn't see any notice.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I am heading out this week. Where do they post this so I can keep an eye out and adjust plans if needed. I checked the SJPP Pilgrims Office website but didn't see any notice.
There have been posts on the Facebook accounts for the SJPDP pilgrim office and the Roncesvalles albergue.

I understand the route was closed today, here are some pics from friends who walked from Orrison today

Attachments

• IMG-20240423-WA0020.jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20240423-WA0019.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20240423-WA0018.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 21
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum