• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taking the Train from Vigo to Padron: Location Suggestions

Time of past OR future Camino
Can anyone help. Is it possible to get a train from Vigo to Padron and if so is the railway station in Padron close to the centre of Padron. I am having to skip ahead a few days of my Camino this September and I am considering this option
TIA. Jim

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I just looked at the app Maps on my Iphone and typed in “ estación de Padron
Maps shows that the station is less than 500 meters from the center of Padron
Look at www.renfe.com for more information about the trains , departures , prices etc. There is an english version of the Renfe website
In Vigo are two railwaystations The train to Padron leaves at times from both stations . They are about 15 minutes away from each other .
Trains from Vigo to Santiago are commuter trains so you do not need to reserve .
If you are over 65 years say to the clerc at the ticketsale window “ tercera edad “and show your ID

There is a discount for pensioners

Attachments

• IMG_8601.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Can anyone help. Is it possible to get a train from Vigo to Padron and if so is the railway station in Padron close to the centre of Padron. I am having to skip ahead a few days of my Camino this September and I am considering this option
TIA. Jim
When booking a ticket that includes Vigo, pay attention to which station you are arriving or departing from. Vigo Urzáiz is a new, large station that includes a shopping mall. Vigo Guixar is a small station down by the port.

Most read last week in this forum