This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi from Biarritz to St. Jean Pied de Port, May 11, 2022

Jilly123

Apr 15, 2013
Hi. My friend and I are sharing a taxi from Biarritz Airport France to St. Jean Pied de Port on 11 May2022 at 1740hrs (or when plane arrives). We are using Biarritz Airport Transfers which costs 130E for a van that hold 8 people. If anyone is interested in sharing the taxi and cost with us, that would be great. Just meet outside the luggage area where there will be someone holding a sign for Biarritz Airport Transfers - or contact the company and add your names to that day and time. We are 2 senior women from the USA.

Reactions: Carolw1970
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

davebugg

A Pilgrimage is time I spend praying with my feet
Feb 9, 2021
East Wenatchee, Washington State, America
Time of past OR future Camino
2017, 2018, 2019, 2025
I am curious if you had also checked with Express Bouricott for shuttle van service to SJPdP? I ask because rather than reserve an entire vehicle, you reserve a seat on the vehicle. EB automatically will schedule multiple riders for each van as reservations come into their office, and it is seldom that a van is not fully booked when you arrive and are ready to head to SJPdP.

The drivers also are at the entrance for arriving passengers with a sign. Rides are only by reservation, but like I said the vans are usually fully booked. By comparison, the total cost for a van with only one rider is 96 Euro. For a full van of 8 people that cost is only 19 Euro per person.

Rozenn

Sep 12, 2018
Brittany France
April/may 2022 SJPP to Santiago
Hi ! Who wants to share an Express Bourricot ride from
Biarritz airport to SJPP Sunday 24 th april
At 16.30pm?? So far 3 seats are booked ..5 left !! Very easy to book on their site !

A selection of Camino Jewellery

janet fisher

Mar 10, 2022
canada
Future April 2022
This is what we have done. We have shuttle booked for 9am April 9th if anyone wants to share Biarritz to SJPP.

egely

Mar 28, 2022
DK
France
Hi. I will arrive in Biarritz 11 may 2022 at 11:30 and are going to St. Jean Pied de Port and are also looking for shared transportation.

Reactions: Carolw1970

Most read last week in this forum