• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi share on 11 May 2023 - Pamplona to SJPP?

Time of past OR future Camino
May-June 2023
My brother and I are scheduled to arrive in Pamplona on a flight from Madrid on May 11th at around 13:25. Any others arriving around this time who would like to split the costs of a taxi to St. Jean that afternoon?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You know that's about 500km/5 hours in a taxi, right? And a 1,000km round trip for the driver..

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
My bad.. I didn't read Pamplona in your question the first time, I thought it read: arriving in Madrid.

Yes indeed, Pamplona to SJPP is a short hop..

My brother and I are scheduled to arrive in Pamplona on a flight from Madrid on May 11th at around 13:25. Any others arriving around this time who would like to split the costs of a taxi to St. Jean that afternoon?
I am on the same flight would love to join you and split costs.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Outstanding. I’m heading to the airport in a few minutes for the Sarasota - Atlanta - Madrid leg of the trip. We’ll see you in Pamplona.

Outstanding. I’m heading to the airport in a few minutes for the Sarasota - Atlanta - Madrid leg of the trip. We’ll see you in Pamplona.

In Madrid airport gate K88 to Pamplona.
Sitting along solid wall charging my phone wearing my white scarf. Cecilia

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum