• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi Share Pamplona to SJPP: 23 Sept 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Time of past OR future Camino
Gathering info for a future trip
Anyone interested in sharing a taxi from Pamplona Bus Station to SJPP for above date, please message me. Time: approx. 1600
There are two of us so far and the taxi can take eight. The cost is shared among all participants.
The cost is 100 Euro for "workdays", 126 Euro for Saturdays & Holidays - so I am not sure what Sunday is considered.
If we don't get much interest, we will just take the bus service to SJPP instead but thought we'd see if there was interest.
Thanks

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Personally, I enjoy a coach journey - you get to see into everyone's garden...........

Buses from Pamplona to SJPdP on 23 Sept at 10:00, 14:30 and 17:30 cost €22, duration 1h 45m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum