• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Thank you and what I've learned

pendo23

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances
Currently in Portomarin having walked from SJPP. Thank you to the arrow painters, the bar staff, the hospitaleros, peregrinos we've met and the lovely Spaniards for their tolerance and heartfelt buen camino. We've had a great time and learned that patience, humility and flexibility are key. Looking forward to the last few days.

Carry as little as you can.
Learn a little Spanish
Don't drop your tissues.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thanks for sharing your learnings! Adding to your list: I’m learning more about slowing down, pausing and taking in the view, about being conscious to what is in front of me, to what is happening right now. I am becoming more attuned to my breathing, appreciating my breathing. I appreciate all the Auberges who make the effort to have communal meals and sharing circles. I missed that on the second half of the Camino Frances. And, I didn’t know I would take such offense to dropped tissues, but I did. Thank you to beautiful Spain and the beautiful Spanish people, and thank you to all you Peregrinos who make this a beautiful shared human experience

...I’m learning more about slowing down, pausing and taking in the view, about being conscious to what is in front of me, to what is happening right now. ...
Another thing some people appreciate is pausing, turning around and taking in the view behind, appreciating the road you have already covered, when seen from the other side.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum