• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thank you

karanarttravel

Thanks for your swift replies.

Sillydoll, I will keep your poem with me on the Camino.

And Geo-maybe I should have told you my travel time--end of June to mid August! I thought the mat was good because of 'no room at the inn' due to summer rush--I thought I might have to park it outside and on the ground. As for being cold...I don't even own a winter coat! My 'head lamp' is a small torch with a headband--it is an intense beam--I hope I don't throw off too much light!

I am very nervous, I travel alot but for some reason this 'holiday' is really freaking me out. It's nice to know that I am doing some things right for the Camino.

k

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino Fisterra

I just purchased The Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino Fisterra (Finisterra) by John Brierley and it is exceptional in my opinion! $15.95 which seems spendy but it's compact, has maps and information on the trail that are very interesting and excellent directions. I'm happy. I won't need any other guide for the walk.

I also purchased his two books on the Camino Portugues and the Camino Frances. Both are also great!

Deborah,

I haven't been able to find out via Internet when that book was written. Would appreciate the date.

Thanks,

Buen Camino

xm

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.