• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Three Wise Men

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2014 & 2017
Camino Francigena, part off 2019
Hi there
Can anyone tell me where on the Camino Frances there is a mural on a wall depicting “the three wise men”. I’ve admired it on several occasions, over the years, but I can’t remember where it is. The iconography suggests the nativity with the three wise men being depicted as Albert Einstein, Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandihi.
If a passing pilgrim could reply with a picture of the mural that would be super good as well!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I don't remember it, but at a guess Belorado perhaps? A lot of murals and street art in that town..

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
In the Spanish tradition they are magicians ( Reyes Magos), so in the Spanish version would be Houdini, Copperfield and Bamberg.

This?

This was after Tajados somewhere, I think the next village along. Maybe Rabe as mentioned above. There were quite a few beautiful murals.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
If you look carefully you will see that both photos are taken at the same place. It is all in the small details.

I loved that mural. I called it the mural of great thinkers. It reminded me, which I really needed at the time, that great ideas take time, and I’d need to be patient with myself, as I was hoping to figure some things out on my Camino, and at that point, I hadn’t.

Most read last week in this forum